“The Valley of Roses and Thracian Kings” – Kazanluk & Shipka, 1-Day Excursion
|“The Valley of Roses and Thracian Kings” – Kazanluk & Shipka, 1-Day Excursion|
• Early morning departure;
• Kazanluk – a visit to the Thracian Tomb on Tyulbeto Hill, dating back to 3-4 century BC;
• A visit to an ethnographic complex and a rose oil distillery – an opportunity to watch rose oil distillation in an authentic old-time distillery;
• Aromatic oil testing;
• A visit to the Memorial Church in the village of Shipka;
• Picturesque drive via Shipka Pass and a visit to the monument at the Mount of Stoletov;
• A trip to Etura – an open-air ethnographic museum.
• Late evening return.