"City on Two Continents" – Istanbul, 2-Day Excursion
|"City on Two Continents" – Istanbul, 2-Day Excursion|
• Early morning departure;
• Arrival in Istanbul at noon;
• Lunch in a downtown restaurant;
• City sightseeing tour of Istanbul including visits to "Sultan Ahmet" (Blue) Mosque – the second biggest mosque in the country, famous for its elegant minarets and exquisite interior; the Byzantine Hippodrome that has preserved monuments dated to various historical periods;
• A panoramic bus tour to the Asian side via Bosphorus Bridge;
• Optional tour "Istanbul by Night": dinner & floor show. Price:33€.
• Optional tour “City Light Tour”: a panoramic night bus trip to the modern central part of Istanbul; free time at “Taxim” Square from which starts the main street "Istiklal”- full of shops and restaurants; passing the first bridge over the Bosphorus and a trip to the Asian side of the city; a photo break on the “Yedi Tepe”hill, from where a magnificent view of the Bosphorus opens ; free time at "Ortakoy" on the European shore of the Bosphorus - one of the most popular nightlife places among the locals. Price:22€.
• Time at leisure.
• Optional tour "Asian Coast": a romantic motor boat cruise along the Bosphorus; shopping in the Grand Bazaar – the biggest covered marketplace in the world, offering abundance of Oriental goods. Price:23€.
• Afternoon departure from Istanbul and late evening return.
• Wednesday-Thursday program includes afternoon visit to “Forum Istanbul” Trade Center, representing over 280 world and local brands as well as “Turkuazoo” – the third largest aquarium in the world; Late afternoon departure from Istanbul and late night return.