"Istanbul", 1-Day Excursion
|"Istanbul", 1-Day Excursion|
Early morning departure;
• Arrival in Istanbul before noon;
• Time at leisure;
• Opportunity for optional sightseeing tours;
• Optional tour “The Classic Sightseeing Tour”: a lunch and a city tour including visits to Sultan Ahmet (Blue) Mosque, the most visited and famous mosque in town, dating back to 17th century; the Byzantine Hippodrome that has preserved monuments dated to various historical periods; the first courtyard of the former Sultans’ Palace “Topkapi” – the biggest and oldest palace that has been preserved in the world. Price:19€.
• Optional tour “Asian Coast”: an exciting boat cruise on the Bosphorus along Ottoman palaces, old wooden houses and modern residential complexes; time at leisure in the covered Grand Bazaar, featuring over 3000 shops. Price:23€.
• Late afternoon departure from Istanbul and late evening return.